Any disease requires an individual approach and patience from the patient. To completely eliminate all symptoms and create a situation where the pathology will not return, it is important to take a responsible approach to treatment options. In men, inflammation of the prostate is common and often occurs in a chronic form. Therefore, the therapy will be long. In addition to traditional medicine, it is recommended to use folk methods for the treatment of prostatitis.
Herbs to help
Folk remedies, first of all, herbs. They easily overcome a large number of symptoms that are not acceptable in men. There may be plant -based biological supplements. They are not drugs and drugs recommend using them only in addition to the main treatment method. At the same time, homemade products are no less effective.
To achieve this goal, it is important to properly prepare medications for prostatitis. It can be infusions, decoctions, tinctures for alcohol and even juices. They are used internally and externally. You just have to choose the right recipe that is effective in this case.
Useful infusions and tinctures are prepared from both roots and leaves or shoots. In addition, recipes can only include flowers, fruits or plant seeds. Therefore, it is important to read the component list carefully and use exactly what is shown.
In order not to lose its useful quality and not to change the effect of the finished solution, it is important to prepare it properly.
As a rule, only porcelain or glassware is used. Almost all products are prepared in a water bath. After that, the mixture is recommended to insist for 30-60 minutes and cool. In some cases, the medicine needs to be filtered, but maybe, on the other hand, you need to use it after shaking.
To eliminate the signs of inflammation in men, it is important to use drugs that have astringent properties. Tannins and containing mucus will be appropriate.
In order not to be poisoned, you need to prepare decoctions and infusions every day. Only the tincture is prepared for a long time and stored in a dark place. This is due to the fact that alcohol acts as a preservative that inhibits the growth of bacteria in the drug.
The duration of treatment for men should be at least two months. After a break, you can continue to treat prostatitis using one or the other treatment method.
For men with problems such as prostatitis, traditional medicine offers a large number of ways to use herbs. Consider the most popular of them:
- Pumpkin seeds. They have been used since ancient times in the treatment of male pathology. Due to the large amount of zinc, it is possible to normalize the condition of the prostate. For those who decided to treat pathology with pumpkin seeds, it is recommended to use the following method: 500 grams of peeled seeds cleaned and crushed. They need to pour a glass of honey. The mixture is formed into balls with a diameter of one centimeter. Every day you need to eat two balls, chewing slowly.
- Garlic is used for prostatitis. It contains vitamins, acids, trace elements. In addition, it has antibacterial properties. Garlic should be eaten regularly.
- Often, recipes offered by traditional medicine include propolis. It has clear anti-inflammatory properties and also relieves pain. There are various ways to use propolis. These can be enemas, tinctures for oral administration, and even candles. You can use recipes with propolis for a long time. As a rule, the course is conducted every three months for 30 days.
- In addition to propolis, traditional medicine recommends treating prostatitis with dead bees. Two tablespoons of the product should be poured with boiling water in the amount of one liter and boiled for two hours. This product is used in the cold twice a day for 25-30 days.
- In addition to the above, ginger is often used. Tinctures and infusions are prepared from it. The following recipe is very popular: mix 10 grams of ginger and one hundred grams of vodka. The mixture is infused for two weeks, after which it is filtered or eaten 12-14 drops three times a day.
- Given the location of the prostate, it is very effective to treat the disease with an enema. For this purpose, various recipes are used. It can be decoctions of chamomile, yarrow or sage. This procedure helps relieve inflammation and speeds up the regeneration process.
A pleasant treatment for prostatitis
Folk remedies rarely have a pleasant taste, but at the same time, especially delicious can be distinguished between them.
With prostatitis, freshly squeezed juices from vegetables and fruits are often used. Thanks to them, it is possible not only to eliminate inflammation, but also to cleanse the body of toxins, which have a positive effect on defense.
In traditional medicine books, there are recipes based on asparagus juice. In this case, there is a positive effect with the presence of stones of the genitourinary system and prostate. The juice has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties. To get a noticeable effect, it is enough to take two glasses of fresh juice daily. It can be mixed with carrot juice.
You can also treat prostatitis with black elderberry juice. To provide the product, it is enough to mess up Art. l. juice in a glass of distilled water. The composition is taken on an empty stomach once a day. This allows you to facilitate urination, reduce body temperature and eliminate inflammation.
Characteristics of the treatment of acute and chronic processes
Methods for treating pathology in acute or chronic form may vary. Therefore, in the presence of severe symptoms, it is recommended to use chamomile, St. John's wort. John, linden, celandine. This herb must be mixed in a 2/2/1/1 ratio. Next, the mixture is placed in a water bath and heated for thirty minutes. Next, the finished gravy must be filtered and drained into a clean bowl. The mixture is used twice a day after meals, 150 grams.
Excellent effect in acute prostatitis has a mixture of motherwort, birch buds, rose hips and king banana. These components must be mixed in a 2/1/1/1 ratio. Ready -made gravy is also used in half a glass, but only three times a day.
A mixture of sage, nettle, elecampane, mint and horsetail is prepared in the same way. It is important to keep the infusion for an hour so that all the beneficial ingredients stand out fully. Using this recipe, you can treat not only prostatitis, but also bladder pathology associated with the excretion of affected urine. A mixture of fennel, juniper, licorice and parsley will help relieve pain.
With the presence of chronic processes, it is important to normalize the work of the affected organs, accelerate the process of regeneration and exclude the development of complications. A mixture of banana, hernia, bearberry and birch will help in this. All components are mixed and infused in boiling water for one hour. It is recommended to take half a glass twice a day.
Calendula, yarrow, fennel and nettle have a very good effect. You can also use a mixture of buckthorn, mint, valerian and sage. All of these formulations must be prepared daily and used 2-3 times. As a rule, the duration of treatment is not more than two months, after which a break is taken. With the presence of chronic processes, it is important to conduct a course every quarter until the pathological signs are completely eliminated, which is confirmed by laboratory and instrumental research methods.
Other traditional medicine tips
To normalize blood circulation with prostatitis, it is recommended to visit the bathroom regularly. To increase efficiency while in the steam room, it is permissible to use essential oils of sage, lavender and mint. When choosing a broom, it is better to give preference to aspen. All this will relieve pain and improve the general condition.
After visiting the bath, it is important to replenish fluid loss. For this purpose, herbal teas are used: Ivan's tea, Rhodiola rosea, linden, thyme. Don't forget about honey. It has a general strengthening effect on the body. You can use a bath to eliminate prostatitis only in the absence of an acute period.
In addition, in parallel with herbs, hirudotherapy is recommended. To do this, you can visit a clinic or do a leech fixation yourself. This procedure has the following effects:
- increased blood circulation in the area of influence;
- normalization of blood images;
- elimination of inflammation;
- relieves pain and stress.
Leeches are recommended to be installed in the perineum in the amount of 4-5 pieces. After a certain time, they disappear on their own. To achieve the result, five procedures need to be performed with a break of a few days.
With the right combination of several methods of treating pathology at once, excellent results can be achieved. It is important to perform the procedure and take the infusion for a long time, but only after consulting a doctor. In addition, we must not forget about traditional medicine.